Shrimp grilled on a cast iron pan. An extremely flavorful, healthy and easy weeknight meal!
We love sea-food. And shrimp is one of the easiest ones to cook. It gets done in 15 minutes max when grilled.
This dish is perfect for weeknight meals. Use peeled and de-veined Shrimp to make your life easier if possible. When you want something in a jiffy, yet prefer healthy home-made meal, this is one dish that fits the bill. Pair it with some roasted vegetable and add a starch if needed and you have a very healthy meal combo on your table in under 30 minutes flat. Man, I love it!
- Shrimp/Prawns - Peeled & de-veined
- Mccormick Montreal Chicken Seasoning - As needed
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper - to taste
- Olive Oil - As needed
- 1) Heat a cast iron grill pan over medium heat.
- 2) Once hot enough, Add the Shrimp. Sprinkle the spices on it as needed and drizzle some oil.
- 3) Cook each side for about 7-8 minutes until done.
- Serves: 4
- 1) Shrimp cooks pretty fast on the grill. So do not overcook it or else it may become rubbery.
- 2) You can use any other seasoning on the Shrimp as needed.