Green beans in a pan
Simple yet so delicious is all I can say about this dish!
As a mom, you always try to incorporate some veggies in your child’s meal. This recipe is accepted well by my picky-eater, Mr. Li’l Munchkin. I hope your family likes it as much as we like it.
- Green beans, washed & snipped - 1 lb
- Sesame seeds - 1 tspn
- Garlic - 3 cloves, minced
- Lemon juice - 1/4 cup
- Olive oil - 1 tblspn
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper - to taste
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated - About a tablespoon
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium flame.
- Add sesame seeds and garlic and let cook for a minute.
- Add green beans, lemon juice, water, salt and pepper and mix well so as to coat the beans.
- Cover with lid and let cook until the beans are tender.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serves: 8