Fresh Fruit Jello
Jello infused with fresh cut fruit.
This recipe comes from Mr. Chocolate Guy. It is not a “made from scratch” one. It is just store bought box recipe tweaked in a fancy way. Looks very elegant on the table especially when you are entertaining!
- Jello - 6 oz box
- Fresh cut fruit - Red Grapes and raspberries halved
- Orange Juice - About 2 tbspns per glass
- 1) Prepare Jello per recipe on the box. Let cool to room temperature.
- 2) Transfer to a glass or bowl in which you are going to serve it. Drop in a few grape halves and a few raspberries. Top with orange juice.
- 3) Refrigerate for about 2-3 hours to let it set before serving. Grapes being heavy get sunk to the bottom and raspberries settle towards the top edge.
- Serves: 4-6