Baked Pollock/Baked Flounder
I like simple meals which are nutritious as well as easy to prepare. Although I very much love to eat food and cook, I don’t like to spend my time slogging in the kitchen. Anything that gets done quickly and tastes good makes me happy. I prefer keeping the elaborate recipes for the weekend.
Talk about Flounder and Pollock. This fish does not need much work and is ready in 15-20 minutes. Perfect for weeknight dinners!
- Pollock Fillet - 6
- Mayo - 2 tbspn
- Lemon Juice - 2-3 tbspn
- Olive Oil - 2 tbspn
- Onion - 1 small, chopped
- Salt - 1/2 tspn or to taste (Mayo contains salt too!)
- Pepper - to taste
- Red Chilli powder - 1/2 tspn
- Parsley, dried - 1 tspn
- 1) Heat oven to 350 degree F.
- 2) Line a baking sheet with heavy duty foil for easy cleanup. Grease lightly with oil. Place the fish in a single layer over the baking sheet.
- 3) In a separate bowl, mix all ingredients listed under 'To Mix'. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- 4) Spoon the mixture evenly over the fish. Sprinkle a little more pepper over the fish if you prefer.
- 5) Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serves - 4 to 6
- The exact same recipe can be used for Flounder as well.